The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me because the LORD has annointed Me to preach good news to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the broken hearted; to proclaim freedom to the captives and the opening of the prisons to those who are captive; to proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD and the day of vengance of our God; to comfort all those who mourn; to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness!

Monday, June 22, 2009

Isaiah 61 "Anointed To Do"

The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon me, because the LORD has anointed me...

The Lord anointed me, for His plan and His purpose. In this case the LORD has anointed me
To bring good news to the aflicted; He has sent me To bind up the afflicted; To proclaim liberty to captives, and freedom to prisoners; To proclaim the favorable year of the LORD, and the day of vengence of our God; To comfort all who morn, To grant those who mourn in Zion, giving them a farland instead of ashes, the oil of gladness instead of mourning, the mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting. So they will be called oaks of righteousness, the planting of the LORD, that He may be glorified. Isaiah 61:1-3

The anointing is to be used to bind, to proclaim, to bring, to comfort, to grant... all that He may be glorified! So this is my prayer, that I would receive His full anointing, to do, that He may be glorified.

LORD, thank you for today, I pray that you have been glorified. Today the captives heard about liberty, which you made available through the blood of your Son. Today my mouth was anointed to proclaim liberty to those who are captive. Today those who received your words, received the oil of gladness instead of mourning, a mantle of praise instead of a spirit of fainting. So You call them oaks of righteousness being now the plainted of the LORD. Praise you Lord for all you do. I pray in the name! The name Jesus! Amen!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers