The Spirit of the Lord GOD is upon Me because the LORD has annointed Me to preach good news to the poor; He has sent Me to heal the broken hearted; to proclaim freedom to the captives and the opening of the prisons to those who are captive; to proclaim the acceptable year of the LORD and the day of vengance of our God; to comfort all those who mourn; to give them beauty for ashes, the oil of joy for mourning, the garment of praise for the spirit of heaviness!

Friday, November 13, 2009

God has been declaring "the end" from the beginning!


This one question is on the mind of everyone, "Is this the end?" NASA is doing public service announcements regarding it. Today opening across America, "2012". I even heard that teenagers are committing suicide rather than be killed on December 21, 2012.
.
So this is no joke. And it is the question on everyones minds. What's going to happen in 2012? Is this the end?
.
The prophet Isaiah wrote:
.
"I am the LORD, that is My name;
I will not give My glory to another,
Nor My praise to graven images.
Behold, the former things have come to pass,
Now I declare new things;
Before they spring forth I proclaim them to you."
- Isaiah 42:8-9
.
"Who among them can declare this
And proclaim to us the former things?
It is I who have declared and saved and proclaimed"
- Isaiah 43:9, 12
.
"And who is like Me?
Let him proclaim and declare it;
Yes, let him recount it to Me in order,
From the time that I established the ancient nation.
And let them declare to them the things that are coming
And the events that are going to take place.
Do not tremble and do not be afraid;
Have I not long since announced it to you and declared it?
And you are My witnesses.
Is there any God besides Me.
Or is there any other Rock?
I know of none."
- Isaiah 44:7-8
.
"Who has announced this of old?
Who has long since declared it?
Is it not I, the LORD?
And there is no other God besides Me,
A righteous God and a Savior;
There is none except Me.
Turn to Me, and be saved, all the ends of the earth;
For I am God, and there is no other.
I have sworn by Myself,
The word has gone forth from My mouth in righteousness
And will not turn back,
That to Me every knee will bow,
every tongue will swear allegiance."
-Isaiah 45:21-23
.
"Remember the former things long past,
For I am God, and there is no other;
I am God, and there is no one like Me,
Declaring the end from the beginning
And from ancient times things which have not been done,
Saying, My purpose will be established,
And I will accomplish all My good pleasure;
Calling a bird of prey from the east,
The man of My purpose from a far country.
Truly I have spoken; truly I will bring it to pass.
I have planned it, surely I will do it."
- Isaiah 46:9-11
.
"I declared the former things long ago
And they went forth from My mouth, and I proclaimed them.
Suddenly I acted, and they came to pass.
Therefore I declare them to you,
Before they took place I proclaimed them to you,
Lest you should say, My idol has done them,
And my graven image and my molten image have commaned them."
- Isaiah 48:3, 5
.
"Come near to Me, listen to this:
From the first I have not spoken in secret,
From the time it took place, I was there.
And now the Lord GOD has sent Me, and His Spirit."
- Isaiah 48:16
.
Grace and Peace, Today! May God grant you eyes to see and ears to hear!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Followers